*Please note that the earliest start date for this role is March 2021, but we are happy to begin the application process now, with interviews expected from February onwards. This is a provisional date, and subject to change.
An international company in Brno is looking for motivated and communicative English speakers to join their customer care team!
As a customer care agent, you'll be tasked with offering professional support to customers through phone calls and email - training customers how to use their products, handling any technical issues, and assisting with billing.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a multicultural environment in the heart of Europe. If you are motivated to learn new skills and enjoy helping people, please send in your CV for further information.
- Fluency in English (with a minimum level of B2)
- Some knowledge of IT and communications (with an open-minded approach to technology)
- An enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- EU citizenship (our client cannot currently process work visas or employee card changes)
- Ability to start in March 2021 onwards
- 25 days holiday
- Meal vouchers
- Financial uplifts for working certain shifts
- Annual bonus
- Relocation payment for candidates moving to the Czech Republic
- Private medical programme, with a company pension contribution
- On-site parking