Are you fluent in French and would you like to start your carreer in technology?
A global leader in IT services is looking for a new member to be part of a international helpdesk department.
Work on an exiting project as a part of multinational team in modern offices in the centre of Brno!
What you will be working on:
- Provide high-quality 1st line support to users
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
-Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation
- Fluent English and French
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving approach
- Team player
- Previous experience is not required, but welcomed
- Joining bonus for candidates boarded in 30 days
- Monthly performance benefits
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- 5 weeks holiday
- Language courses
- Accommodation for up to 2 weeks if relocating to Brno
- Excellent training opportunities
- nightshift bonus if later hours are worked