Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
Our client believes in great things, and is doing them in Brno. They are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center they provide services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
- Point of contact for L1 Service Desk.
- Investigating issues engaging with problem management
- Continual service improvement activities.
- Provide guidance to users on next steps to resolve Access issues.
All profiles will be considered, but experienced profiles should feature:
- Intermediate knowledge of T/S OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite
- Previous experience working in an ICT Service Desk environment
-Intermediate knowledge of Registry Fix, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security, Encryptions
-Intermediate knowledge of Network collaborations & VPN T/S
- Fluent German and English
- Permanent contract
- +2000CZK performance bonus per/month
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- Multisport card
- Competitive salary
- 5th week of paid leave
- Option to work from home
- Bike Friendly
- Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
- Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
- Training opportunities - Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees - Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech.