As part of a wider international operation, the successful candidate will be responsible for sales relating to the company's industrial products in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
This will primarily be sales through phone and email with existing clients (no cold calls), and requires a business-oriented candidate who understands the product and client base. They will also be tasked with identifying business problems which the company can help to resolve.
As a leading position in the sales team, with the responsibility of adding value to the company, interested candidates must be motivated and possess a high level of business acumen. Prior experience in sales, customer service and related fields is a highly desirable advantage.
This full-time position is not based on commissions and features a number of excellent benefits for the successful applicant.
- Native English speaker
- Must be motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or a related field is an advantage
- 5 weeks holiday
- annual financial bonus based upon company and individual performances
- Flexipass/Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Pension contributions matched by employer
- Sick days
- Free office refreshments
- Shortened working hours