Do you have an interest in technology and love learning new skills?
A global leader in IT services is looking for a new member of the team to play an important role in an exciting new project!
Help investigate issues relating to problem management and provide support to users in a modern international office in the centre of Brno!
In this role, you will:
- Provide high-quality 1st line support to users
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
-Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation
The successful candidate should be a goal-driven and enthusiastic team player, with excellent communication skills and a proven problem-solver.
- Fluent English and Dutch
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Previous experience welcomed but not required
- Joining bonus for candidates boarded in thirty days
- Monthly performance benefits
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- 5 weeks holiday
- Language courses
- Accommodation for up to 2 weeks if relocating to Brno
- Excellent training opportunities