Are looking for experience in international company to start your career?
Are you an university student with technical/IT background?
Do you speak fluent English and are you able to work at least 20h/w?
Currently we are looking for suitable candidates to position of HW VENDOR ADMINISTRATOR for a well-known IT company!
* Maintenance of Hardware database
* Review of supported scope ( servers / storages) under HW contracts
* Reporting to Hardware vendors
* Communication with external vendors
* Cooperation with technical teams to ensure proper support structure
* Data analysis and clean-ups
* HW support related projects
Working hours: at least 20 hours/week, longterm cooperation.
Salary: 160 CZK/hour
Location: Prague 4 (near metro station Chodov)
- University student
- Basic technical skills/ IT background (understand terms physical / virtual server, storage, datacenter, hardware, software…)
- Excel – advanced knowledge – pivot tables, formulas
- previous experience is big plus
- analytical thinking
- communicative candidate
- meal allowance
- flexible working hours
- modern offices
- experience in international IT company