Do you already have experience in the field of HR and do you enjoy coordination? Can you speak English and are you strong personality?
Then send us your CV and become a part of one of the most prestigious consulting companies in the world!
Your responsibilities will be:
* Staffing process - assigning employees appropriate projects with regard to their needs and development plans
* Daily communication with consultants and partners
* Monitoring and improving the professional development of employees
* Responsibility for entrusted projects
* Preparation of PowerPoint presentations on weekly basis for the partners
* Reporting in Excel
Salary: 50 000 CZK/m.
* Min. Bachelor Degree, in human resources, psychology, economics is an advantage
* Experience in a professional services firm preferably in talent management
* Fluent English
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
* Outstanding organizational and administrative skills with strong attention to details
* Confident and decisive decision-making skills
* High level of drive and initiative
* Meal contribution
* Language education
* Multisport card
* Above-standard medical care
* Corporate events
* Refreshments at work