Are you looking for a great career oppportunity in an international environment? Do you speak fluent English and Czech? Do you have previous experience with public policy or you worked for an institution before?
We are looking for a Policy Analyst to join a multinational technology company.
What are the job responsibilities?
- Work on public policy issues and government affairs related to privacy, content regulation, freedom of speech, advertising, intellectual property, and technology policy in general.
- Cooperate with the rest of the public policy team to advance public policy positions and related activities reflecting the goals and values of the company.
- Research new policy positions for review by internal policy and management teams.
- Work with industry and public interest partners to advance.
- Work with broad cross-functional teams to drive internal implementation of public policy initiatives.
- Represent at public policy positions at meetings and conferences.
Contract is for 12 months.
Salary: 70 000 - 80 000 CZK
Start date: ASAP
Location: Prague 5
- BA/BS with excellent academic credentials.
- Direct experience with public policy issues, and working with or in various branches, agencies, and institutions of government.
- Background with Internet technologies and related policy environment.
- First-rate personal, political, analytical, communications and government relations skills.
- Collaborative contributor with energy, drive, determination, and a passion for the Internet.
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Annual bonuses
- Home office