Do you speak fluent English?
Do you like to communicate with people and are you a problem solver?
Would you like to be a part of an international team?
If yes, we are looking forward to your CV!
- Respond to system inquiries and troubleshoot reported issues
- Provide ongoing technical and user support for HR tools and systems
- Build strong relationships through communicating promptly on progress, ensuring timely resolution or escalation
- Participation in system testing and system implementation activities
- Creation and maintenance of operating procedures and training materials, workbooks and user guides
- Train HR users on supported systems and provide support, develop and maintain user documentation
- Assist with the roll out of new tools and systems to HR teams including execution of testing, and training tasks
- Communicate effectively across teams to meet project timelines and deliverable
The contract is for 6 month with possibility of prolongation and conversion to become core employee.
Start - asap
Whole interview process and full onboarding is virtual as well as work during quarantine is from home office.
Salary: 45 000 - 60 000CZK - based on experience
- Fluent English (C1)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Great organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Customer service orientation with a desire to exceed expectations
- Pro-active and communicative personality
- System support experience or previous participation in system testing is a plus
- !!! Whole interview process and full onboarding is virtual as well as work during quarantine is from home office !!!
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Continued learning and development
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog friendly office