Position: VAT Specialist, Accounting/ previous experience required, Global Role
Company: International - cozy offices, friendly environment
Cooperation: Contract for an indefinite period
Location: near the Metro station
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Timely preparation and submission of VAT returns on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis and coordination for claim-back of foreign VAT if applicable
- Complete VAT control checklists on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Perform various accounting tasks regarding EAME VAT: analyze VAT transactions, filing of VAT returns in EAME countries,etc.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts in multi - company currency environment and many more.
1 year contract with the possibility to extend.
- Experience with Accounting and International VAT reporting at least 3 years (expertise in Italian VAT matters would be an asset)
- English language skill is a must / other language(s) is a bonus (preferably Italian)
- Experienced with excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting required with tax orientation preferred
- Accounting Certification is an asset
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Home office upon agreement
- Work-life balance employee support
- A variety of training courses, incl. languages
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria points
- Multisport card
- Commuting allowance
- Contribution towards your life and pension insurance