Pracoviště: Holická 1090/31A, Olomouc. Zaměstnání na dobu určitou 1 rok.
Kontakt POUZE emailem.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate for Games and Gaming and strives for Quality. Are you a QA enthusiast? Or a true gamer? To test or not to test, that is the question.
- Work Monday to Friday 8:30 to 17:00 at our QA lab in Olomouc
- Understand the differences between QA disciplines and apply them
- Test and regress the titles to support dedicated internal teams and manager
- (Learn to) develop testing strategies that are specific to projects(s) and platform requirements
- (Learn to) run specifically dedicated and designed tests
- (Learn to) Understand existing processes and validation protocols
- Collaborate within the team in tasks related to projects needing internal check
- (Learn to) provide feedback based on set requirements
- Help to evaluate product milestone approvals, certification and release readiness
- (Get to) understand how to document and verify 1st party feedback
- Defend the interests of the company in regards to the projects and their QA
- Learn to organize, manage and prioritize assigned time and tasks
- Understand and control of all aspects of QA, including, but not limited to: stress, prototype, alpha, beta, regression and performance testing, use of tools
- Native level of Arabic language and fluent in English - source language of development
- Cultural localisation skills (Arabic)
- Script writing and review skills (Arabic and English)
- Good knowledge and passion about video game industry
- Experience in quality ass
Znalost jazyka: Angličtina