What are the main responsibilities?
- Conducting site inspections to identify safety, health and environmental risks.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive HSE policies, procedures and routines.
- Plan and conduct training on emergency protocols, workplace safety and related topics.
- Monitor compliance with safety procedures and maintain records of hazardous waste exposures.
- Implement preventive HSE policies, analyse root causes and define corrective actions.
- Monitor and verify the implementation of local health and safety measures.
- Act as a representative of the Czech competent authorities in the area of responsibility.