- working on ways to automate and improve the implementation and delivery of the software solution to our customers,
- finding new deployment solutions, release processes and strategies,
- and creating product packages for our customers.
- common operating systems (mainly Linux, knowledge of Windows is a plus),
- scripting languages (Python, Bash, Powershell),
- infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, or any other tool is suitable),
- cloud services (Azure or AWS),
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm,
- virtualization technologies (CloudStack, VMware) and databases (PostgreSQL, Elastic),
- monitoring (using ELK stack, Grafana, and Prometheus),
- storing code in a code repository (GIT),
- and storing secrets in Hashicorp Vault.
* Modern – we are working with cutting-edge technologies and the systems are based on real time technologies.
* Cool – speaker identification is one of the most interesting areas to work in. We develop unique and state-of-the-art technologiestogether with some of the best European researchers.
* Agile – we need to be as we focus on what business and our customers need. Our work depends on customer´s feedback.
* Geeks – yes, we are. In a positive way. We love to try new things and explore unique technological areas beyond what we think is even possible.
* Cooperation – we help each other, learn from each other, stand behind each other. We are a team.
* Community – Are you a foodie? Traveler? Sport lover? Movie fan? We love to have breakfasts together each month, we go skiing and skating in winter, we have teambuilding in summer, wine tasting anytime. Is there any hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board!
* Learn and grow – conferences, workshops, mentoring and other opportunities for personal and professional development.
* Flexibility – working from home (if you need), flexible working hours, work-life balance.