You will be mainly cooperating with Developers and a DevOps Engineer. Your task will be to help them solve everyday problems with server infrastructure, containers, and cloud services. Besides that, you will help us with:
- Linux administration,
- infrastructure improvements and automation,
- preparing new virtual servers,
- and preparing and maintaining cloud services.
- System administration – we expect you to be experienced in Linux system administration, as it will be your main job, however you should be no stranger to Windows Server administration as well.
- Virtualization – we use Apache CloudStack, but any virtualization knowledge is enough (e.g., VMware, XEN, and Hyper-V).
- Docker and Kubernetes – at least basic knowledge of Docker containers and Kubernetes administration and configuration preparation.
- Cloud administration – Azure is preferred, but any experience with Cloud services administration is enough. We’ll be happy to teach you more as long as you are keen to learn new things.
- Knowledge of disk array and protocols for data sharing - NFS, Samba, CEPH
- Atlassian tools experience, knowledge of Office 365 and other Microsoft services is a plus.
- English and Czech are a must – you must be able to communicate with your colleagues and support them.
* Modern – we are working with cutting-edge technologies and the systems are based on real time technologies.
* Cool – speaker identification is one of the most interesting areas to work in. We develop unique and state-of-the-art technologiestogether with some of the best European researchers.
* Agile – we need to be as we focus on what business and our customers need. Our work depends on customer´s feedback.
* Geeks – yes, we are. In a positive way. We love to try new things and explore unique technological areas beyond what we think is even possible.
* Cooperation – we help each other, learn from each other, stand behind each other. We are a team.
* Community – Are you a foodie? Traveler? Sport lover? Movie fan? We love to have breakfasts together each month, we go skiing and skating in winter, we have teambuilding in summer, wine tasting anytime. Is there any hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board!
* Learn and grow – conferences, workshops, mentoring and other opportunities for personal and professional development.
* Flexibility – working from home (if you need), flexible working hours, work-life balance.