We are looking for new colleague in Prague - Junior .NET Developer.
What will you do?
- As a .NET Developer you will work on globally unique projects for customers from Western and Northern Europe
- Participate in the design and implementation of high-tech solutions in areas like Data Distribution, Cloud, Web API, advanced visualization, and web¨
What do you need to know?
- 1+ year of professional experience in .NET Framework and .NET Core Framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of software development principles and lifecycle.
- Interest for Microsoft technologies and Azure cloud
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing on developed code
- Experience with REST API/ Web API, both creation and consumption
- 25 days of vacation
- Dedicated time for personal development
- In-house English lessons with native English teacher
- Meal vouchers, refreshment/fresh fruit
- Flexi pass/Multisport card
- Flexible working hours, regular home office
- Teambuilding events
- Comfortable offices
- Attractive remuneration