Are you looking for a stable job at this time?
Be a new member of the team to help design and evaluate our online platforms in Central and Eastern Europe
What will you do?
* Design and validate software, IT and enterprise architecture
* Ensure alignment of architecture design for region
* Describe, communicate and validate suggested architecture with Global architecture team
* Support of application development lifecycle – software development process
What is important to know?
* Previous experience in SW development or IT architecture
* English - use on a daily basis
* Strong organizational skills
* Communication and presentation skills
* Linux (RedHat/CentOS/Ubuntu/Kali in the past Solaris) preffered and/or Windows
* PowerShell, Bash, VBA, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Java & JSP, J2EE,HTML & CSS (basic knowledge)
* - SPARX Enterprise Architect or another similar tool
* 25 days of holidays
* 2 sicks days
* Cafeteria system
* Multisport card
* Contribution to pension insurance
* Meal vouchers, etc.)
* Professional internal or external trainings, language courses