The Lead SAP Production Support, directs a Regional team of SAP Functional Consultants who are focused on the support of the current SAP ECC environment. He/She is responsible for independently leading SAP/ERP ticket review, prioritization and escalations in a multiple track environment.
He/She is responsible to ensure the team adhere to SAP Module functional standards for execution of supply chain ERP solutions. The role is a leadership role, which involves deep knowledge and understanding of SAP at a functional level as well as business processes and applied practices. Excellent facilitation and communication skills are essential for this role as the Lead Production
Support must bridge the gap between the Site Operations team and the technical consultants.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide direction to the SAP consultants on management of bug and enhancement tickets to meet client and site SLA’s in a timely and cost effective manager.
- Work with IT Project Managers to ensure the successful hand-over of projects to ensure continued support of the client and business processes and functionality.
- Participate in Project Meetings representing the SAP Production Support team (multiple modules).
- Develop necessary documentation in accordance with IT standards (project, development, deployment, and support documentation).
- Ensure solutions delivered, integrate with other SAP modules and conform to the necessary SAP and IT guidelines.
- Facilitate communication between the business users and the SAP team to ensure all parties understand the process and