Become part of our IT application support team, which manages one of the most important personnel agencies, located right in the center of Prague on Náměstí Republiky.
Our company Grafton Recruitment has been operating in the market of agency employment, talent management and recruitment for main employment for more than 25 years. It has more than 40 branches in 9 countries - the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Germany, the United Kingdom, Lithuania, the Netherlands and Romania - with more than 500 employees. And he specializes in more than 30 industries.
Last year, we managed to place more than 1,900 candidates for the main employment, provide the companies with approximately 8,000 temporary employees, and process more than 18,000 payslips, and we are rightly proud of that.
Would you like to help us succeed in helping people find work and be a valuable part of our IT team by ensuring the smooth running of our applications?
Then don't hesitate, send us your CV and we will tell you more.
- Ensuring application support (ATS, Windows platform, VMware, MS SQL)
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of systems and applications
- Diagnosis, analysis, classification and resolution of incidents and requests
- Communication with the internal development team and external suppliers
- Design and implementation of application lifecycle
- Participation in development projects
- License and certification management
- Expanding the knowledge base and creating documentation
- Working with the Jira ticketing system
- Experience supporting applications for 2 years or more
- Knowledge of English at a communicative level (ideally at least B2)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products - MS Office ad.
- Knowledge of MS SQL is an advantage
- Problem solving and ITIL advantage
- Knowledge of the Jira system is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Analytical thinking and communicativeness
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Days of sick leave
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Pension insurance contribution
- Contract for an indefinite period