What will be your job:
* Analyze functional specifications, create technical specifications and implement desktop applications.
* Improve product usability in such areas as: logging, build integration capabilities, etc.
* Perform module tests and provide support for integration tests.
* Maintain documentation of all the realization phases of an application.
* Work with a project team of other software engineers, security researchers and support team, to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions.
* Collaborate and communicate with management, local and remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Your experience includes:
* Solid Java SE experience working on desktop applications (preferably command line).
* Strong experience with Log4J
* Working knowledge of one or more tools like: Maven, Gradle, Ant
* Understanding of the full software development lifecycle, test-driven development and continuous integration
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* A passion for delivering high-quality products.
* Experience with software systems running on multiple platform types.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English.
* Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and specifications.-
* Competitive reward package
* Attractive package of benefits
* Access our educational and development resource center with sponsored corporate technical and soft skills, career paths and stability
* Opportunity to work with the latest technologies