PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The S/4 HANA Cloud Financial Operations team combines software engineering excellence, thought leadership, and entrepreneurial spirit in order to deliver apps in financial solutions for SAP customers across various industries and financial areas. We are applying Agile Development within Continuous Feature delivery.
As part of the team, you will be working in a dynamic, international and diverse environment, where you have an opportunity to involve, shape and design financial functionality toward cloud business intelligence solution.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Define the next generation for financial applications with a superior user experience
- Translate market and customer needs into competitive products
- Drive and ensure the prioritization and description of the product backlog
- Lead engineering teams through rapid innovation cycles with a clear focus on Cloud and continuous delivery
- Be the top expert with deep financial expertise and knowledge resource for financial process execution
- Be accountable for coordinating and collecting end-to-end feedback from customers, development and other relevant stakeholders
5+ years of experience in Accounting and/or Payment Management, Financial Supply Chain Management, Consulting and/or Product Management for Financials.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent product and business expertise in Financial area either as an accountant, controller, implementation consultant with multiple implementation cycles of large SAP or non-SAP ERP implementations
- Proven ability to communicate with customers and engineering at all levels
- Experience with agile development projects is an advantage
- Excellent English language skills, German a plus
Benefits we provide to our employees:
• You will get initial training on technical and business topics.
• SAP will provide continuous training to increase your qualification.
• Flexible working hours and home office option.
• SAP will fully refund salary for sick days (12 per year) and sick leaves (up to one month).
• 5 weeks of vacation per year.
• Meal vouchers, fully paid by company.
• Company car and company phone according to the company car policy.
• Contribution to sport/culture/leisure.
• Yearly bonuses, employee stock purchase plans.
• Contributions to the pension/life insurance.