Another great opportunity to join strategic IT center in Prague. Our client operating in nuclear medicine is now looking for Technical Support Analyst.
Don´t miss this opportunity to become part of a global Service Desk with teams located in several locations including USA, Czech Republic, France, Netherlands.
You will be dealing with L1 & L2 incidents via phone and ServiceNow platform (installation, configuration) regarding desktop systems, SW, workstations, Telco or network connectivity. You will identify, troubleshoot, document, and resolve issues, collaborate and escalate complex problems according to escalation procedures.
What we need from you?
- Technical education (computer science, information technology or similar)
- At least 2 years of experience in the area of technical support
- Fluent level of English
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Office both client and hosted (Office 365)
- Basic knowledge of operating systems and desktop hardware
- Experience installing software / applications
- Working knowledge of remote connectivity tools (SCCM, Citrix etc.)
- Knowledge of computer HW and SW and regular office equipment
Considered as plus:
- Familiarity with Office 365, fundamental network knowledge, Windows environment
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events