For who is this job made for?
Senior .net developers with interest in new modern technologies close to Industry 4.0, IoT and industrial automation.
More than 100 years of tradition and still we have no investors, just pure family company, but very global and successful.
Our company is one of the top industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing materials, mobility and communication. Every day, billions of people on all continents (except Antarctic) are in close contact with our technologies.
We are looking for someone, who is interested in this type of solution and who will love to see results of his work to come „alive“.
What would you do:
- Use your creativity and ideas to develop and modify the functionality of our own Industry 4.0 software – for example HMI for robots, machines, mills, PLC, etc.
- Cooperate with team in Swizz
- Work with the newest trends and technology updates
- Some necessary technical documentation
- Occasionally Business trips (twice per year) and you can have your preferences for visited country!
- 3+ years of experience in developing in ASP.NET Core
- Expertise in C#
- Experience in database technologies is an asset
- Great English skills - 70 % of us are citizens
- Core working hours from 9:00 – 11:00 and from 14:00 – 15:00
- Huge budget for your professional development
- No dress code, no open space and other nonsenses
- Delicious fruits at your workplace
- Regular grill parties
- Big R&D centre