You will be part of NNIT’s Life Sciences Advisory & Consulting
NNIT’s Life Sciences Advisory & Consulting is an ambitious department of a key importance to NNIT’s strategy. We appreciate openness, honesty, and a winning attitude. We expect you to have these personal skills and expect that you can quickly integrate with the other team members.
You wil be one of our key profiles who will strengthen NNIT as a preferred Digital Transformation partner.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Advisory Consultant within Life Sciences:
- You will join an exciting, international advisory department with highly skilled colleagues that have a deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry. We know and have hands on experience with the end-to-end processes in the pharmaceutical industry combined with knowledge and experience in leveraging IT solutions to optimize and improve the processes.
- Working closely with international clients, you will use your experience with IT and technology to:
• Advise and assist companies in a vast array of projects, such as Architecture Visions and Strategy, IT architecture roadmaps, implementations, integrations, data management, and data standardization.
• Advice on vendor selections new IT solutions within the area of Laboratories, Clinical Development, Regulatory Affairs, and Pharmaceutical Production
• Give presentations and speaker sessions at conferences and write articles about hot topics
• Engage in pre-sales and direct client sales activities. Some travel must be expected (approx. 20 days/year).
A key part of the job is business de
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold an MSc degree in IT or Life sciences with minimum 5 years of experience with IT Architecture and System implementation.
- You have a deep understanding of IT, and you excel in understanding business processes and supporting these with IT solutions.
- As a person you have a curious nature and interest in new technologies and solutions.
- Your experience is preferably focused on design of enterprise and/or solution architecture as well as hands on experience from implementation projects.
- Consultancy experience or Business Development experience.
- Fluency in English is a must. German or Danish is beneficial.
It is an advantage if you have experience with Life Sciences business processes and regulatory requirements e.g. GxP and that you have a good overall understanding of IT solutions within this area.
You are used to advise and build trust on all levels, and you might have gained this experience from a past job within the consulting area. The role is global for NNIT, meaning that focus is on markets in Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic, China and US. We expect you will have your base in proximity of one of our European locations but frequently interact with our other locations.
Employee benefits: • 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours, HO/remote possible
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
• Cell phone
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables from Monday to Thursday
• The wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office on Mondays
• Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free