As a Senior SAP Logistics Consultant / Business Configuration Content Specialist, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our SAP S/4HANA Cloud localization by developing pre-configuration content for specific local versions.
Expectations and tasks
We’re looking for a person who can:
• Develop content for and maintain local SAP S/4HANA solutions in a timely manner.
• Collaborate and work with content solution owners and developers worldwide.
• Assist in the coordination and consolidation of issue handling, analysis, and tracking.
• Provide support quality verification of solutions.
• Support the team with cross-location topics.
• Prepare regular status reports.
• Support management in operational and administrative matters.
• Deal with ad-hoc requests of any kind.
Experience (Role Requirements):
• Minimum 6+ years of work experience, preferably in an international environment.
• Participated in 3+ full lifecycle implementation projects.
• SAP Logistics specific knowledge with a focus on Sales & Distribution, such as:
o Shipping and transportation
o SD Pricing
• Experience with leading a team.
• Solid SAP domain knowledge.
• Excellent English communication skills.
• Ability to work in a cross-location organization
• Knowledge in content development, engineering processes, and SAP tools (e.g. Solution Builder) is a plus.
• We are looking for an enthusiastic, insights-driven, dynamic, and strong team player with excellent technical, problem solving, and communication skills.
Benefits we provide to our employees:
• You will get initial training on technical and business topics.
• SAP will provide continuous training to increase your qualification.
• Flexible working hours and home office option.
• SAP will fully refund salary for sick days (12 per year) and sick leaves (up to one month).
• 5 weeks of vacation per year.
• Meal vouchers, fully paid by company.
• Company car and company phone according to the company car policy.
• Contribution to sport/culture/leisure.
• Yearly bonuses, employee stock purchase plans.
• Contributions to the pension/life insurance.