As a Senior SAP Financials Consultant / Business Configuration Content Specialist, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our SAP S/4HANA Cloud localization by developing pre-configuration content for specific local versions.
You will be a member of the Content Engineering team
Expectations and tasks
- We’re looking for a person who can:
- Develop content for and maintain SAP S/4HANA local solutions in a timely manner.
- Collaborate and work with content solution owners and developers worldwide.
- Assist in the coordination and consolidation of issue handling, analyzing, and tracking.
- Provide support for the solution quality verifications.
- Support the team with cross-location topics.
- Prepare regular status reports.
- Support management in operational and administrative matters.
- Deal with ad-hoc requests of any kind.
Experience (Role Requirements):
- Minimum 6+ years of work experience, preferably in an international environment.
- Participated in 3+ full lifecycle implementation projects.
- SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) specific knowledge, such as: > General Ledger (e.g. financial reporting and accounting principles, chart of accounts)> Accounts Payable (e.g. payment methods, invoicing/purchasing)> Accounts Receivable (e.g. dunning, invoicing/sales and distribution, credit management)> Fixed Assets (e.g. chart of depreciation, depreciation keys and areas)> Controlling (CO) (e.g. overhead cost accounting, internal orders)
- Experience with leading a team.
- Solid SAP domain knowledge.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-location organization.
- Knowledge in content development, engineering processes, and SAP tools (e.g. Solution Builder) is a plus.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, insights-driven, dynamic, and strong team player with excellent technical, problem solving, and communication skills.
Benefits we provide to our employees:
• You will get initial training on technical and business topics.
• SAP will provide continuous training to increase your qualification.
• Flexible working hours and home office option.
• SAP will fully refund salary for sick days (12 per year) and sick leaves (up to one month).
• 5 weeks of vacation per year.
• Meal vouchers, fully paid by company.
• Company car and company phone according to the company car policy.
• Contribution to sport/culture/leisure.
• Yearly bonuses, employee stock purchase plans.
• Contributions to the pension/life insurance.