You will become a member of an international team with experienced and highly motivated colleagues located in several worldwide locations. Your main focus will be handling of globalization topics (like internationalization, legal compliance, best business practices…) to ensure that SAP solutions are ready for our customers worldwide in cloud and on premise. Besides that, you will have a broad range of tasks to apply and strengthen your programming and product skills.
Your tasks will include:
• Country enablement of payment proces in SAP solutions (like SAP S4HANA).
o Analysis of the customer and country requirements (like digital and instant payments).
o Development of the requirements in the SAP standard.
• Build and expand your business knowledge within and beyond Financial and Management Accounting.
• Working in Scrum and Agile SW Development and Design Thinking.
• Know-how transfer cross other globalization centers.
• Experience with SAP Financials, with respect to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
• Language skills: very good working knowledge of English, German is an advantage.
• 5+ years of experience with implementation of SAP Financials.
• Experience with ABAP development (at least debugging and reading ABAP code)
Benefits we provide to our employees:
• You will get initial training on technical and business topics.
• SAP will provide continuous training to increase your qualification.
• Flexible working hours and home office option.
• SAP will fully refund salary for sick days (12 per year) and sick leaves (up to one month).
• 5 weeks of vacation per year.
• Meal vouchers, fully paid by company.
• Company car and company phone according to the company car policy.
• Contribution to sport/culture/leisure.
• Yearly bonuses, employee stock purchase plans.
• Contributions to the pension/life insurance.