As a Senior Developer for Move Applications you will support teams in projects with the goal to allow their existing customers to move to S/4HANA. As a Senior Developer you will lead the creation of the features our customers are missing in the standard application.
You will be responsible for complex and cross-organizational development tasks focusing on coding, testing, quality assurance of software features in a development team and demonstrate full responsibility for accepted tasks with an excellent level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency. You should have a strong ability to analyze and solve issues in existing and new code.
You will get the chance to work in various areas of S/4HANA over time, thereby extending your knowledge of multiple product areas of S/4HANA, your knowledge in various technologies as well as your personal network.
You will work in projects with high customer demand
If you are self-driven, take decisions independently and are flexible you are a perfect fit for our team and we will facilitate your personal growth and learning on our projects and allow you to explore possibilities for your career enhancement.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, science, or business administration
- Programming skills in at least one common programming language. ABAP experience is an advantage as you will use technologies such as CDS Views, Fiori, RAP, HANA DB
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent in English (both spoken and written)
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations and tasks, combined with strong analytical skills
- Very high commitment to quality, reliability and a self-motivating style of working
- Good team player with a strong ability to network
- experience in a software development role
WE ARE WILLING TO SUPPORT A LEARNING CURVE ON
ABAP experience as you will use technologies such as CDS Views, Fiori, RAP, HANA DB
- You will get initial training on technical and business topics
- SAP will provide continuous training to increase your qualification
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- SAP will fully refund salary for sick days (12 per year) and sick leaves (up to one month)
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- Meal vouchers, fully paid by company
- Company car and company phone according to the company car policy
- Contribution to sport/culture/leisure
- Yearly bonuses, employee stock purchase plans
- Contributions to the pension/life insurance
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.