You will be part of SAP Labs Network. SAP Labs are research and development locations that build and improve SAP core products. Developers are directly involved in the newest products, which SAP plans to bring to market, using the latest technology such as in-memory computing, cloud-based applications, and advanced user interfaces.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- You will work as a full stack developer in an agile development team.
- You will develop applications in cloud microservice infrastructure, Cloud Foundry.
- You have the chance to continuously enhance your knowledge, learn relevant business domain knowledge and keep up with latest technology trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related disciplines
- Knowledge in higher programming languages, e.g. Java 7, Java script/FIORI, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Spring framework core, boot, data, dependency inversion principle understanding
- Communication protocols HTTP (request, response, status, method.), REST
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience with web development
- Knowledge in cloud computing frameworks (e.g. Cloud Foundry), Hibernate, Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) would be welcome
- Experience with agile software engineering and test automation.
- Domain knowledge in financial accounting.
- Experience with SAP financial solutions.
BENEFITS WE PROVIDE TO OUR EMPLOYEES
- You will get initial training on technical and business topics
- We will provide continuous training to increase your qualification
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- We will fully refund salary for sick days (12 per year) and sick leaves (up to one month)
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- Meal vouchers, fully paid by company
- Company car and company phone according to the company car policy
- Contribution to sport/culture/leisure
- Yearly bonuses, employee stock purchase plans
- Contributions to the pension/life insurance