• To provide professional administrative and organizational support to the director.
• To review texts, documents, presentations.
• To assure communication with other bank units.
• To provide translations and interpretation and basic ICT support.
• To act as a first point of contact for external and internal customers.
• Other responsibilities related to the job directly asked by the CFO or team members.
• High school + experience or university degree.
• Experience in financial area or on similar position is an advantage.
• English – fluent written and spoken.
• Advanced user skills of MS Office.
• Basic knowledge of the banking business.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes.
• Organizational skills.
• Professional manners.
• Communicative, independent, responsible, reliable and accurate.
• Discreet and loyal.
• Customer oriented.
• Positive attitude and a great work ethic.
• Independent part time position – 30 hours per week.
• Dynamic and friendly team.
• International and pleasant environment.
• Wide range of benefits (20.000 points in cafeteria, meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays, 1 day of holidays on your birthday, running club, yoga, discount on bank products etc.).