You will work in an innovative environment with highly motivated colleagues. Your responsibility as a Quality Specialist will be covering all stages and tasks within the entire development cycle.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Take over responsibility for test, implementation and maintenance our quality assurance automation.
Support the team in quality-related tasks and make sure that those tasks are considered as part of the backlog.
Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
Working in a highly self-motivated and reliable manner and applying agile software development principles.
Looking for graduates with degrees in computer science or related fields or more experienced colleagues with 2+ years of working experience as software quality specialist.
University degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field.
Experience with agile software development, unit testing and test automation (or willingness to build up knowledge in this area).
Having a logical approach to problem solving and ability to respond to detailed queries
Ability and willingness to build broad and deep knowledge in Financial business applications.
Ability to work in an international setup and with remote development teams and stakeholders.
Good communications skills, strong customer focus and service mindset.
Motivated, committed, and strong self-initiative.
Strong team player and out-of-the box thinker.
Fluent in English (spoken and written).
German is a plus.
Familiarity with in-browser testing and debugging.
Domain knowledge in financial, accounting or consolidation.
Experience with SAP solutions, particularly Financials (for instance accounting or consolidation solutions).
TO TASTE WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be a part of a completely new team, help shape a new team culture and build
- You will be collaborating with best in class experts from around the world
- We encourage innovation, so not only that your opinion is heard at SAP, but you have a chance
to drive change and ideate new products or improvements
- We offer a private life insurance as well as a supplementary pension insurance
- You can participate in a new “Own SAP” shareholding program
- You also get support for further education
- We also have flexible working hours culture and support home–office policy when possible
- We also offer meal tickets as well as sodexo benefits for sports and free-time activities