Line of Business (LoB) Finance is a global development organization responsible for delivering this next-generation Finance solution and works closely together with partners and customers to enable superior future-proof business models and finance processes.
Line of Business Finance is responsible to fulfill SAP’s simplification story by SAP S/4HANA in the cloud and on premise. Within LoB Finance the Group Reporting unit is developing a solution used by large corporations around the world to generate consolidated financial results and to publish group related information to the stock market, management and investors.
You will work in an innovative enviroment,and will be part of building up a new team, with highly motivated colleagues. Your responsibility will be covering all stages and tasks within the entire development cycle:
- You work as a senior developer in a development team on designing, implementing, testing and
maintaining software and apply agile software development principles
- You build up and expand business knowledge wihtin and beyond Financials
- You show initiative and drive topics to resolution in a high level of quality and efficiency
- You work in a highly agile project with strategic relevance to drive new innovations and
leverage the power of the existing architecture to build future solutions
- You build up and animate a strong network for knowledge sharing and driving execution within
the Finance teams
- You work in a highly self-motivated and reliable manners
4+ years of professional programming experience.
2+ years of experience in ABAP or HANA development.
Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related disciplines.
Proven experience in all aspects of software development.
Advanced ABAP development skills including HANA and CDS technology.
Practical experience with refactoring and performance optimization.
Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
Ability and willingness to build broad and deep knowledge in Financial business applications.
Ability to work in an international setup and with remote development teams and stakeholders.
Good communications skills, strong customer focus and service mindset.
Experience in agile development mode.
Motivated, committed, and strong self-initiative.
Strong team player and out-of-the box thinker.
Fluent in English (spoken and written), German is a plus.
Experience with agile software engineering and test automation.
Domain knowledge in financial reporting, accounting or consolidation.
Experience with SAP accounting or consolidation solutions.
Experience as a scrum master.
TO TASTE WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be a part of a completely new team, help shape a new team culture and build
- You will be collaborating with best in class experts from around the world
- We encourage innovation, so not only that your opinion is heard at SAP, but you have a chance
to drive change and ideate new products or improvements
- We offer a private life insurance as well as a supplementary pension insurance
- You can participate in a new “Own SAP” shareholding program
- You also get support for further education
- We also have flexible working hours culture and support home–office policy when possible
- We also offer meal tickets as well as sodexo benefits for sports and free-time activities