Pracovní místo ( System Architect Brno ) již není aktuální, zadavatel tuto pozici obsadil, nebo si nepřeje tuto pracovní nabídku dále zobrazovat.
The System Architect will assist with the development a technical architecture for a new hybrid Software-Hardware platform and will help provide the direction for the project execution. The focus will range from assisting with the ‘big picture’ architecture of the complete system through to more complete responsibility for the detailed architecture of specific components and features. Successful candidate will be responsible for technical design and planning, quality control, client management, risk assessment and project delivery. He or she will work with cross-disciplinary international teams and will communicate with senior-level members.
Main role responsibilities and tasks:
- Work with the rest of the architecture team, program leaders, external partners, and sub team leaders to design innovative system architecture, define a development plan and identify technology roadmaps and gap assessments.
- Build a broad working knowledge of multiple software systems including: Collaboration tools, Managed IT, Network Infrastructure systems, and hybrid cloud technologies, to help define the most appropriate architecture for a new platform that aligns with business requirements.
- Perform software module requirement analysis, design, and test design and support the implementation of continuous technical
development and deployment, especially using agile methodology.
- Work with project managers and development team leaders to identify tasks and objectives per each architectural component and to detect risks.
- Work with and consult multiple stakeholders in a complex, geographic