• To do a whole lifecycle of big data product: i.e. analyze, solution design, development, deployment, documentation creation incl. model and further support
• Programming in Scala, Bash, Python and Spark jobs
• Usage of Impala, Hive, Kafka, HBase, Zeppelin
• To define architecture patterns
• User support incl. training and documentation maintenance
• Scrum meeting participation and preparation
• 2+ years of Big Data experience with focus on Cloudera platform
• Proficiency in coding in Scala
• Basic knowledge of Python
• Understanding NoSQL databases such as HBase
• Experience with Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Spark and Kafka
• Proficiency in Linux environment
• Knowledge of working with GIT, SVN
• Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
• Motivating Salary + yearly bonuses.
• Extra week of holidays.
• 2 sick days/year.
For your better working environment:
• Smart phone.
• Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
• Meal allowances.
• Relax room & Activity room.
• Referral Program Bonuses.
• Unforgettable corporate and team events.
• And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future:
• Possible internal growth.
• Technical trainings and certificates.
• Loyalty bonus.
• Allowance to pension scheme.
• Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
For more information, please contact Zuzana Kuššová: tel.: 730 520 043, email: email@example.com