Your main task will be assuring high quality, efficient and repeatable testing model to deliver high quality software products key for future company SW Service.
In more detail you will ...
- Support quality infusion within scrum team, help to formulate acceptance criteria and perform h
high quality tests of user stories and tasks.
- Identify right scenarios for test automation; write, execute, maintain and continuously improve
automation test suite.
- Provide clear, understandable and documented feedback to development team.
- Work in agile environment, follow sprint planning, contribute to team decisions and estimates.
- Collaborate with other team members to balance team workload and protect separation of duty
• Practical experience with functional, automated and performance testing
• Good knowledge of a programming language (C# is a plus)
• Good knowledge of Web technologies (HTML, JS, REST)
• Basic knowledge of SQL databases
• Capability to quickly learn simple scripting languages to automate scripts, proved by active
knowledge of one scripting language.
• Capability to manage personal workload to deliver high quality testing in time. Report
obstacles in time to avoid surprises and collaborate with team to deliver expected
deliverables in planned time.
• Good communication skill, which includes English on fluent level.
• Knowledge of Cucumber, Selenium, NUnit
• Familiarity with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence)
• Good documentation skills. Experience with test cases, test scenarios d documentation and
• Experience from Agile Environment
What can we offer you?
• Motivating salary based on your experience
• Work with innovative technologies
• Flexible working hours and Home Office
• 5 weeks of holidays and 2 sick days
• Laptop, mobile phone
• Meal Vouchers
• Relax Room with Comfortable Sitting Bags, Table Soccer and Xbox One
• Teambuildings and company events
• Refreshment (tasty coffee, tea..)