Are you a C++ developer with excellent skills, knowledge and experience?
Would you like to accept a change and join a new team of software engineers in a well-established international company?
Would you be willing to take over the responsibility for development of critical software modules in the world's most powerful transmission electron microscopes?
Does nanotechnology, physics or hardware control challenge you?
Would you mind spending some time in the Netherlands and use English on daily basis?
If yes, then we are just looking for youResponsibilities:
- Design and implement various product features in C++ on Windows platform
- Verify the functionality on real microscopes
- Collaborate with other team members (also across departments) in Brno and Eindhoven
- Work in a newly built team of software engineers with good career opportunities
- Very good knowledge of C++
- Basic understanding of software development processes and tools
- Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, active knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel abroad
Desired (not required) skills:
- Knowledge of MS Visual Studio and Windows development
- Knowledge of MFC, COM, STL, Boost or other similar libraries
- Experience with agile processes
- Experience with hardware control
- Opportunity to become a part of successful international company specialized in HI TECH
- Interesting compensation package and extensive package of benefits
- Training and development support
- Modern work environment