Are you an experienced IT Onsite Technician?
Do you speak Czech/English/German?
Do you want to thrive both professionally and personally?
Then apply right now!
These will be your daily IT support responsibilities:
- Replying to questions: Hardware, software and network related
- Helping users to install their apps
- Identification and documentation of technical issues
- Empathetic approach towards customers and their needs
- Redirecting complex issues to higher positions
- Creation and contribution on manuals
- Goal to achieve the best customer feedback
- Advanced level of spoken and written English (B2+/C1) and German (B2+)
- Energetic, dynamic and pro-active approach
- Communication, compassion and social skills are a must
- It is a plus to have a Degree in Computer Sciences or similar (not needed)
- Network security and anti-virus knowledge is an advantage (not needed)
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 4 Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Referral bonuses
- Multisport card
- Refreshment in the office
- Work on various projects
- Professional and personal development
- Developing of linguistic skills
- Competitive salary and many other interesting benefits