Do you speak French?
Do you have experience in Credit and Collections?
Well look no further!
Our client is seeking a team member for their Accounts Receivable department. This person will be responsible for French-speaking accounts.
As a Credit & Collections Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
- Collections activities on the assigned portfolios
- Accurate cash receipts forecast on a monthly basis
- Managing customer master data
- Credit risk analysis
- Accounts reconciliations
- Reporting operation process issues to team leader and support in issue resolution
- Supporting onboarding of new employees
* Degree in finance/accounting/business preferred
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
* Fluent English and French(spoken and written)
* Fluent Dutch is a big advantage!
* Proactive approach, deadline and goals driven
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong Excel skills
* Non-EU citizens must have a valid work permit with free access to the Czech Labour Market (Permanent Residency, EU family member, other…)
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events