Talar Du Svenska?
Are you good with computers?
We have a great entry-level job for you in an international environment with exciting career opportunities.
Some experience in customer service or administration is welcome, but not a requirement.
What will you do?
- Internal support for colleagues across Europe
- Communicate in English and Swedish every day
- Manage a ticketing system
- Solve inquiries regarding orders
- Learn about the industry by working in a constantly changing and growing IT environment
If this is a job for you, apply now!
You should have:
- Advanced level of English and Swedish (B2+)
- Basic IT skills is a good advantage
- Helpful, team player
- Customer Support experience is a plus
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 6 sick days
- Home office possibilities
- Cafeteria benefit program
- Meal Vouchers
- Multisport card
- Sports club for employees
- Referral bonus
- Mobile and Laptop