Would you like to be part of a rapidly expanding worldwide firm?
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager.
The following are your responsibilities as a Senior Project Manager:
- Leading and planning projects, daily communication with stakeholders
- Ensuring project development and technical utility, meeting deadlines
- Management of senior stakeholders, assessing business challenges and resolving obstacles
- Management of the PM team, cross team management and role/tasks delegation
- Responsibility over the financial part of the project, budgeting, cost management, forecasting
- Ad-hoc tasks, acting fast when changes have to be made
- Risk management activities, change management and strategic planning
- Preparing documentation for audits
- Advanced level of written and spoken English (C1)
- Project Management experience (5+ years) is required.
- PM budget and resource management experience
- Experience with
- Knowledge and experience with Project management tools such as: JIRA, Confluence, MS Project and MS Office (at least one)
- Certificates such as Prince2, Scrum, Agile methods, PMP, SAP are an advantage!
- Communicational skills
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 4 Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Referral bonuses
- Multisport card
- Refreshment in the office
- Work on interesting projects
- Professional development