A well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking for a Clinical Study Project Specialist. There are also project management tasks and responsibilities!
- Provide clinical services and achieve deadlines in accordance with roles and duties that have been established with coworkers and customers.
- Assist with information setup and upkeep in clinical trial management systems
- Constantly update information such as deadlines, milestones, EC/HA authorizations, etc.
- Assist the clinical project manager with managing the study budget by making sure that the clinical study budget is accurately planned, tracked, and reported.
- Monitor the status of clinical services and make that CTMS, TMF, and other relevant systems are up to date.
- Establishment and coordination of External Service Providers, ensuring that all necessary data, materials, and information are available for the commencement, conduct, and conclusion of the research.
- English fluency (B2+)
- Three or more years of practical experience carrying out clinical studies for a pharmaceutical firm or contract research group
- Excellent technical and administrative abilities (Excel, MP,)
- Deep understanding of Good Clinical Practice
- Financial experience in forecasting, actuals, and cost balancing
- A track record of building productive working relationships in a multicultural and matrix setting
- Willingness to manage projects and studies responsibly
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Referral bonuses
- Multisport card
- Refreshment in the office
- Work on interesting projects
- Professional development