We are looking for French and German speakers who want to start their career in Procurement!
Ideally, you already have some small work experience, but it is not a must.
If you speak English + French or German, this is your chance!
You will be:
- reviewing purchase requisitions and identifying sources of supply
- selecting contract/supplier to fill requisitions based on approved purchasing strategies
- working with Buyers/clients to resolve delivery issues and process claims
- working with purchase orders and invoices
- working with Vendor Master data - making sure that the database is correct and up-to-date
- maintaining good relationships with clients, suppliers, and buyers
What you need to have:
- English and French OR German (written and spoken)
- Superb communication skills
- Experience in MS Office, especially Excel
- Motivation to work for a global, international company
- Positive, can-do approach
- SAP and similar ERP systems knowledge is a plus
- Knowlege of purchase-to-pay processes is a plus
Please note that we are not able to process candidates who do not hold a valid work permit for the Czech Republic.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 4 extra sick days
- hybrid or full-remote work (contribution to home office)
- FlexiPass benefit points
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- Online trainings
- Team buildings and other company events