Are you a German speaker seeking opportunities in procurement and supply chain?
Do you want to work on interesting projects for multinational companies?
Here comes an amazing opportunity for all German speakers who are looking to work in the PROCUREMENT field.
According to your relevant experience and seniority, apply to the managerial, consulting or more junior analytical roles. Either way, you will be involved in some fascinating but complex BUSINESS ANALYSES.
JUNIOR candidates, your main role would be to find the best suppliers for your clients, by performing data analysis related to pricing, costs and quality/quantity etc.
EXPERIENCED candidates, you can start leading a team of consultants who are working on the most exciting clients' projects, from all kinds of industries, and worldwide.
Of course, your role will also include finding the best business strategies and contribute to process improvements, as well as building and maintaining excellent relationships with your VIP clients.
Should you be interested, please apply, and we will contact you for more information.
- Fluent English and German (B2+)
- Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain, or similar field preferred
- Previous work experience preferred in Procurement/ Project management/ Contract negotiations/Business Analysis etc.
- Team player who is also able to work independently
- Highly business oriented with great analytical and communication skills
- Non-EU citizens must have a valid work permit with free access to the Czech Labour Market (Permanent Residency, EU family member, other…)
- Home Office possibilities
- 5 weeks of paid vacation days
- Additional sick days
- Home office contribution
- FlexiPass benefit points
- Meal Vouchers
- Language courses and training