Would you like to communicate in English and French every day?
Would you like to grow your career in purchasing?
If so, then you are the right candidate for us!
We are looking for Procurement Specialists to join our team and help manage our organization’s procurement needs. Both senior and junior levels.
The procurement Specialist´s responsibilities include researching new suppliers, ensuring that all purchased products and materials meet our specifications, and negotiating with vendors as needed.
Ultimately, you will work with leaders in our organization to understand the needs of our organization and ensure we achieve our supply goals in a timely manner.
Please apply if:
- You have a professional experience in procurement/SAP/other comparable environments
- You can speak advanced English and French.
- Your strengths include communication, quality awareness, and an affinity for new technologies and innovations.
- You have great time management skills and you can set priorities.
- You have a positive attitude, and proactive spirit and you are an early adapter.
- You have the ability to work both independently and within a team to achieve given objectives.
We can offer you:
- 5 weeks of vacation
(up to 6 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- home office supplies contribution
- annual bonus
- FlexiPass benefit points
- annual cafeteria budget (language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance and other added bonuses.