Are you the IT person everyone asks for help?
Will you SUPPORT our team?
Taking up this role you will become a member of a team of speacialists for the EMEA region. Your key activity will be communication and understanding of customers´ problems and finding suitable solutions.
Your duties will include:
- daily communication with employees from accross Europe to help to solve IT related issues with HW, SW, IS, network etc.
- database update
- problem tracking and diagnosing
- working in a team but responsible for individual cases
- working in ServiceNow
- previous experience from IT for 2 years (minimum)
- high school
- fluent English
- ability to understand and solve clients´ technical problems via phone call (therefore effective communication skills are a must)
- understanding of technologies
- effective problem solver and proactive person with analytical thinking abilities
- work independently yet part of a team
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events