Are languages your passion? Do you have a college degree from philology? Even better!
Do you want to have a full time job which consists of translation, editing and proofreading?
If you speak Dutch and English on an advanced level, this is your chance. I'm looking forward to your resume!
Among other things, your daily responsibilities will be:
- Content review and editing/proofreading
- Ensuring grammatical correctness
- Maintaining internal documentation up to date
- Participating in continuous process improvement
- Fluency in English and Dutch (C1)
- Excellent communication skills
- People-orientated person
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and grow
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Home office
- Contribution to Life and Pension insurance
- Language Courses
- Annual public transportation reimbursement
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport Card
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog-friendly office