Are you experienced in complex accounting?
Would you like to start your career in a new Global Business Center?
Then we are looking for you!
Our client - the Swiss-based family owned company is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency - is looking for new team members to their Accounting team.
As the Senior Accountant you would be responsible for:
- Coordinating all activities related to record to report accounting, asset accounting, bank accounting, general ledger accounting and management accounting.
- Participating in closing activities in cooperation with other departments
- Accounts reconciliations
- Preparing tax reports
- Financial reporting
- Reporting operation process issues and supports in issue resolution
- Participating in a transfer of activities from legal entities into the new Global Business Center
- Developing process documentation
- Process improvement
- 2 years of experience in accounting, specifically record to report or general ledger
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other related fields
- Fluent in English
Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Working experience with SAP FI is an advantage
Strong communication and analytical skills
Attention to details
- Team player
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Home office - two days a week
- Cafeteria - CZK 14 400/year
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Paid travel insurance also for private purposes
- Mobile tariff (voucher to buy anything from O2)
- Refreshments at work
- Corporate events