Are you eager for new challenges in the field of Human Resources? Are you also a fluent Polish and English speaker? Do you want to gain experience and know-how in the enriching environment of an international company in beautiful Prague?
If your answers are YES, keep on reading.
You will be:
- First point of contact regarding HR-related queries (onboarding, compensation, promotion, etc.)
- Managing employee data, updating promotions, and other changes in the system
- Taking part in onboarding and offboarding activities
- Advising in career development planning
This role is an ideal opportunity for fresh graduates to step into the domain of Human Resources!
- Strong command of English and Polish (at least B2+ level)
- Superb communication skills and professional attitude
- At least basic level of MS Excel and MS Word
- Eye for detail
- Well- organized and responsible type of person
- Pro-active and can-do approach
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Home office - hybrid model
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance