We´re hunting French speakers with a dedication to procurement and law!
The core of this job is the preparation and negotiation of procurement contracts. You don´t need to be a lawyer or experienced in contract negotiation, however, you must have the courage and drive to do so.
You will be potentially working for our prestigious client in the oil and gas industry, who forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources thanks to what cares about sustainability.
As a Procurement Specialist you will be in charge for:
- Negotiation with vendors and suppliers
- Communication with internal clients to determine their needs
- Evolving procurement plans and preparation of tenders
- Making up of new contracts or contract renewals and control of functional reviews (tax, law, etc.)
- Forming and maintaining strong business relationships with vendors/suppliers
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance/Business or similar
- Previous experience in procurement or with contracts is a great plus
- Strong negotiation and communication skills are essential
- Advanced knowledge of French and very good English
- Flexibility, problem-solving skills, efficient time-management
- Good knowledge of MS Office, experience in SAP is an advantage
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Lunch allowance
- Multisport card
- Trainings and courses
- Contribution to your work-life balance including cafeteria benefits
- Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance or income protection while being on a sick leave