Do you consider yourself a strong leader?
Are you experienced in complex accounting?
Would you like to share your experience and knowledge with a team of accounting professionals?
Then we are looking for you!
A company that is changing the world of technology in medicine is looking for a new, inspirative team leader for its AP accounting team.
As the AP Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of AP Analysts (12 people)
- Creating Month-end reports on a monthly basis
- Responsible for timely and accurate AP invoice and T&E claim processing as per local tax and accounting legislation and company policies.
- Maintain accurate AP ledger records for the assigned entities; manage the month-end closing.
- Controlling monthly processes
- Supporting its team in its development
- Approving documents based on local standards
- Team-related personnel management
- Preparing various analyses to prevent issues
- Fulfilling the task in time
- Assist in developing financial policies, procedures, systems, and processes
- Advanced Level of Written and Spoken English
- 5+ years of experience in accounting within a multinational organization
- At least 1 year of Leadership experience
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel tools
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A relevant university degree is an advantage
- Additional languages are nice to have
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events