Would you like to start your career as Financial Analyst for an international company or do you have some valuable experience as well?
Do you have analytical thinking and want to use English on daily basis?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you. Apply for this position, and become Project Financial Analyst!
Our international client is offering a great opportunity suitable for both graduates and analysts with some experience. For this position, full comprehensive training is included!
The responsibilities you will have:
- support the work on projects for clients from start to finish
- create financial reports and analyze data
- help with accounts receivable and billing
- collaborate on forecasting, and budgeting
- cooperate with project managers
- support your team members (e.g. assist to senior analysts)
- guarantee consistency with US GAAP and contractual obligations
- use SAP for reports that are presented to the management afterward
- at least Bachelor’s degree from a relevant work field (finance, management, accounting, business administration, etc.)
- a thorough, focused, and motivated person who likes to work with numbers
- previous experience is not required but welcomed (the position is suitable for graduates)
- be fluent in English (B2)
- the knowledge of MS Office package (be familiar with basic functions in Excel)
- strong interpersonal skills
- capacity to work independently but also as a team member
- 5 weeks of vacation
- sick days
- home office offered
- meal vouchers (100CZK a day/ contribution is 55CZK)
- cafeteria points, 1 150CZK per month for the first 2 years
- refreshments at the workplace including fresh fruits
- training and language courses
- team-building and large company-wide events (Based on state pandemic restrictions)
- pension and Life Insurance (between 500CZK and 1500CZK monthly)
- referral bonus